Information For Authors
The articles require originality and scientific novelty. Thus, only articles that have not been submitted simultaneously or previously published in other scientific journals or events will be accepted.
Dear Author, follow the next steps to submit your paper to Telemática Magazine:
- Articles must be submitted in the established templates in .docx or latex compatible files. The templates are available for download here: (docx-Spanish), (docx-English), (latex-Spanish), (latex-English),
- The journal's Editorial Board requires that articles comply with the formatting requirements specified in the template, so we suggest that you substitute your texts in the template. This will make it easier for you to prepare your work.
- The process of sending articles will be carried out by e-mail in a first step, for which the main author or the one designated as the main contact for editorial correspondence, should send their work in the format specified in the second bullet above to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thanks to the online journal management system we use (Open Journal Systems), the author will be able to follow the progress of his or her article through the different phases of the editorial process.
- You can contact us through our email email@example.com and send your written proposal clearly indicating: title of the article, a glossary of terms (no more than half a page), referenced images (no more than 200Kb), name of the authors, their photographs and the institution to which they belong, as well as some form of communication (telephone, fax or email).
- For the work with the bibliographic references, these must be written according to the IEEE standard using the bibliographic manager's EndNote (http://endnote.com/downloads) or Zotero (https://www.zotero.org/download/).