Information For Authors
The articles require originality and scientific novelty. Thus, only articles that have not been submitted simultaneously or previously published in other scientific journals or events will be accepted.
Dear Author, follow the next steps to submit your paper to Telemática Magazine:
- Articles must be submitted in the established templates in .docx or latex compatible files. The templates are available for download here: (docx-español), (docx-inglés), (latex-español), (latex-inglés).
- The journal's Editorial Board requires that articles comply with the formatting requirements specified in the template, so we suggest that you substitute your texts in the template. This will make it easier for you to prepare your work.
- The process of sending articles will be carried out after login into the current website with your credentials, then starting a new submission process. If you are a new user you can self create a new account in this journal after accessing here.
- Thanks to the online journal management system we use (Open Journal Systems), the author will be able to follow the progress of his or her article through the different phases of the editorial process.
- You can contact us through our email email@example.com and send your written proposal clearly indicating: title of the article, a glossary of terms (no more than half a page), referenced images (no more than 200Kb), name of the authors, their photographs and the institution to which they belong, as well as some form of communication (telephone, fax or email).
- For the work with the bibliographic references, these must be written according to the IEEE standard using the bibliographic manager's EndNote (http://endnote.com/downloads) or Zotero (https://www.zotero.org/download/).