Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check that their submission meets all of the elements shown below. Submissions that do not meet these guidelines will be returned to the authors.
1. The article does not contain limited, classified, patent-pending, or in-publication elements, or published in other journals in any language. It has not been submitted to another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
2. The cover letter is duly completed and formed by all authors.
3. It has the title in both Spanish and English, centered with 12 point Times New Roman font and bold, all in capital letters, single-spaced, and does not exceed 80 characters counting spaces.
4. The maximum number of authors of the article is four and their affiliations, addresses, and e-mail addresses are properly identified with superscripts. The full names of the authors appear first and then all the surnames, centered below the title.
5. The article corresponds to the topics declared of interest by the journal.
6. It has an abstract in both Spanish and English, with a length of 100 to 250 words, which reflects the most important aspects of the work.
7. It has keywords in Spanish and English.
8. The file sent is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word or Latex format and in correspondence with the journal's template.
9. The references are updated and of high quality, mainly published in the last 5 years and coming from scientific journals.
10. All references have been cited in the text and identified in the text in square brackets and grouped at the end of the text in the order of appearance.
11. Web addresses have been added for references where possible.
12. References are expressed according to the IEEE standard.
13. The length of the article is between 6 and 15 pages, including figures, tables and references.
14. All graphs, tables, and figures in the text can be edited.
15. The text is single-spaced, the font size is 10 points and all figures and tables are referenced and interspersed in the text, in the place where they belong and not at the end of the text.
16. The wording is impersonal and abbreviations are omitted.
17. Acronyms appear with their meaning duly clarified.
These are documents that describe the original results of completed research projects. Their structure is the following: Introduction, Methods and Materials, Results, and Discussion. The recommended length is between 6 and 12 pages.
The authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- The authors retain the copyright and guarantee to the journal the right to be the first publication of the work are distributed under a license of use and distribution "Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivativeWorks 3.0 Unported" (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0) You can consult from here the informative version and the legal text of the license that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the authorship of the work and the initial publication in this journal.
- Authors may separately enter into additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (for example, placing it in an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to disseminate their work electronically (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their own website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see The Effect of Open Access).